- FRAME: 110×52 mm Steel pipe, 3 mm thick as per UNE EN 10219, quality s-275-J0H. Enriched and optimized to maintain a constant section in the bending process, avoiding fragile areas with low breakage rate. Cold bending process by 4-roller system to avoid deformation during the process, keeping its physical characteristics throughout the piece.
- PAINTING: 50 microns epoxy primer. Surface finish with two component epoxy paint of 90 microns, with high antioxidant level due to humidity and sweating. High quality pigment, with high gloss finish used in automotive. Tunnel painted and dried at 60°.
- WELDING: Perimeter closed on structural points and binding plates. Assembly system: plate – against plate system of 10 mm thick, avoiding twisting and gaps in areas of high demand. Optimal ergonomic and biomechanical study for each exercise.
- SHAFT: Laser-cut plate of 10 mm reinforced with other plate of 10mm for proper backlash or twisting movement caused by the use and load.
- BEARING: Double taper bearing SKF, closed bushing packaging, without gaps, ensuring a constant direcction movement.
- BACKREST AND SADDLE: Synthetic leather resistant to sweat, antibacterial and antiallergic. Embroidered Logo. Flexibel poliuretan Rolls of 80 kg./m3 on backrest, saddle and rollers, offering an optimal support during the training and an uniform contact. Resistant to deformation.
- HANDLES: 3 mm rubber antiskid and resistant to erosion. Optimal density for a total contact griff during training. Solid aluminum Fist stops.
- ADJUSTMENTS: Adjustable saddle with 8 positions, chromed and laser numbered.
- OTHER: 4 plates support in chromed steel, in order to make the machine more stable. 20 mm thick rubber stops on plates supports. 50 mm rubber stops to support the mobile parts. 10.9 hardness screws. Regulation system by a single bolt, made of technopolymer with break rate of 750 kg. 4 rubber nonslip bases. Antislip aluminum platform for feetrest. Independent action of movement, convergent and divergent simulating the free weight action. 4 rubber nonslip bases.
* Great design vertical chest machine
* Made from 3mm tubular steel frame
* Aluminium non slip hand grips
* Plate load machine
Additional Information- 50mm rubber bumper to support when loading and unloading weight
Bearings- Tapered roller bearings with 10mm laser cut Axles
Frame Material- 3mm tubular steel coated in Epoxy primer paint with a gloss finish
Seats and Backrest- High density, hypoallergenic and sweat resistant leather, embroidered logo and 8 positioned seat/backrest adjuster